Does your child respond strongly to music, but have difficulty calming themselves or sustaining play?
Would you like to connect with your child in an authentic, playful way?
Through Parent Coaching, you can…
- Learn creative ways to connect and communicate with your child
- Address areas of concern, including frustration tolerance, self-regulation, and temper tantrums
- Rediscover your own intuition and sense of play
- Learn how to use music, mindfulness, and creative strategies in simple & powerful ways
- Gain insight into your own reactions and responses to your child’s behavior
- Explore using musical elements to support natural interactions
- Receive personalized support and practical strategies for your own use
I believe that parents know their child better than anyone, and sometimes just a little guidance can help solidify an existing bond. Parent coaching can be effective for children of any age, developmental level, or verbal ability – I will help you explore and develop creative ways to confidently connect with your child.
Parent coaching can be one-time, short-term, or ongoing – we will discuss what kind of support best meets your needs.
Interested? Contact me today to get started!
“Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning…They have to play with what they know to be true in order to find out more, and then they can use what they learn in new forms of play.”
– Fred Rogers