Therapy for Women
Are you tired of the same cycle of anxiety and stress? Feeling dissatisfied with your life, work, or relationships? Ready to make real and powerful changes in your life?
As an experienced music psychotherapist, I can help you slow down your hectic life, discover your inner strengths and creativity, and make real changes in your life.
Music can hold so much – fears, dreams, emotions, thoughts.
Engaging in music psychotherapy is a deep mind-body experience where we explore music as a powerful symbolic and expressive language to help you heal, understand, and move forward.
This might mean listening to or creating music, talking about it, or engaging in mindfulness or play experiences. You don’t need to be a musician or have any musical knowledge – just a desire to explore your creativity (which I believe everyone possesses!) as a way to feel fully embodied, joyful, and present in your life.
Music psychotherapy can help you
– deepen your connection to yourself
– experience a sense of ease and groundedness
– deeply understand your thoughts and emotions
– make sadness, anger and shame more tolerable
– create opportunities for joy in your life
– reduce anxiety, overwhelm, and worry
– use creativity to heal and to be heard
– be messy and imperfect and love yourself anyway
I work collaboratively with my clients – laughing, singing, being curious, being open, and listening deeply. I can help you learn different ways to cope, find balance as things change around you, and live the life you truly deserve.