It’s time to find the calm in the chaos.
Join me for this deeply nourishing online workshop — we’ll help you reconnect to a sense of rhythm and play in your life. And help initiate your shift into a calmer and more grounded way of being, even amidst the often chaotic rhythms of this world.
We’ll meet online to introduce you to the Reclaim Your Rhythm method: pause, tune in, release, reclaim and integrate.
When you join us in this online workshop, you will:
- experience an opportunity to fully exhale
- ground and soften into creativity, the breath, and rhythm
- use journaling and discussion to dive into how rhythm shows up in your life
- soften into guided relaxation and imagery experiences will help you deepen and internalize the work
After this workshop you will…
- have an increased connection to your own internal rhythms
- more insight about how external rhythms affect you
- have simple tools you can use to help yourself feel both grounded and uplifted
- recognize and reclaim the rhythms that you need in order to flourish as a helper, healer, and human
- be able to find some calm within the chaos
There’s a rhythm to everything. And so often I’ve ignored that, pushed past that in favor of doing more. Thinking that because I can, I should. Living each day as if a giant hand is pushing me forward, right between my shoulder blades.
There was a rhythm to how I explored as a child. Quiet and shy, I spent a lot of time in books and in my head. But I have memories that are full of rhythm – sledding and walking in nature and trying to build my tree fort.
As I grew older, I learned how to hustle and how to slow down, but not how to really live in the place in between the two.
How to let some things pass and some things go, how not to pack every single second of every single day. How to be enough without doing everything. It turns out, rhythm is everything.
- When? Next workshop date is TBD – hop on Maya’s email list here to stay in the loop!
- Where? In the comfort of your home or office. PJs/yoga clothes welcome.
- How much? $89/pp early bird discount until Jan 26th ($111/pp after).
- Who is this for? All helpers and healers – therapists, teachers, coaches, health professionals, acupuncturists, doulas, parents, activists, caregivers. If your personal and/or professional life consists of helping and caring for others, this is for you!
- What software do I need? We’ll be using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that’s free and easy to use.
- Do I need to be musical? Not at all! Maya has been leading workshops for years – often with people who have no musical experience or skill. She is skilled at making experiential exercises fun and approachable. You *may* be asked to step a tad outside of your comfort zone, but you’re ready for that.
- How many people will there be? There will be a max of 12 participants.
- What’s the refund policy? This online workshop is non-refundable. That being said, I understand that life happens. If you are unable to make the workshop, you can transfer your spot to a friend/colleague. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. If I need to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Have other questions? Send Maya a message here!
“This online workshop gave me a renewed sense of permission and ownership. I am still thinking of rhythm in different routines – lately in my personal and professional relationships and how I can move toward my own rhythm.”